Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm back

but not for too long I guess. A2 is coming in less than 2 months and I'm so not prepared yet. Gotta get started soon.(I wonder when...)

Anyway, my mom told me that she remembered last time a "feng shui sifu" told her the place I used to study when I was in primary school is the "man cheong wai"(a place for studying where u can remember better and get better results) in my house, which is the table opposite my piano. I don't know how true it is, but my sis n my results really dropped eversince we stopped using that table. Maybe it was just so coincidence, but what that "feng shui sifu" said always turn out to be true. So I think I should start studying/do my homework on that table again. Hope it's not too late...

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com