Thursday, August 11, 2005

haze

It's 1:30pm now and I'm in the web. The last class for today-Bio supposed to end at 2pm. But due to the haze class was dismissed half an hour ealier or I should say the whole A-level. The haze is getting worse and worse now. Yesterday's was even better although it was very bad and Subang's condition is even worse than PJ. I can't wait to go home now, I missed the fresh air. Well, at least the air in my house "smells" a lil' bit better.

I didn't know haze can made me spend more money too. I've already use up a total of 20 bucks for yesterday and today's lunch. Know why, cause we're avoiding from staying outdoor means no more foodcourt and coffee shop. Left those a lil' more expensive shops which have air-cond and DOOR. We're already breathing in polluted air, we don't want our foods to be polluted also and drinking acid water.
Aih~~~ I can see everyone walking outside is wearing mask now. gotta go now... mom is here. I'm going home!!!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com