Friday, August 17, 2007

tired, exhausted

I just got a call from the services manager of Gawler Health Services this morning. She told me a bad news because there is no available accommodation for students. OH NOOOOO!!! She asked if I or Sharon has got a car, I said no. Then she told me that a nurse offered to let us stay in her place but it is 5 mins drive from the hospital because it is not situated in the town. We need a car to get in and out. bummer... How long would it takes if we walk? 5 mins drive = 20 mins walk??? Sigh... I am so tired of thinking solutions for this problem. I've got no more energy to think how to solve it. Parents are going to be worry about my safety if I have to walk to the train station at 5:30am and reaching home midnight. Stupid uni never thought about the students' safety problem. Simply send students for clinical placements without looking at their address. How ridiculous it is to send someone 55km away from their house?!?! great...

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com