Friday, August 31, 2007

internet was down

AGAIN... the 3rd time in this month. It usually takes them less than 24 hours to fix the problem but this time it took them 5 days. The tehnician from internet company had configured the modem with me over the phone for so many times but it still did not work. In the end, they had to contact the ground line company and they decided to disconnect my ground line and reconnect it back again. Anyway, connection is back to normal now. Hopefully this will be the last time after all the hassles.

I am hungry. My apartment is full of KFC's smell which makes me feel even more hungry. No, I did not tapao any KFC. I got this free smell from the store just a few shops away from my apartment ==''' 7 days a week, unlimited supply of free smell during trading hours.

Dawn is one of the student doing placement in Gawler and she lives in GAWLER!!! She and her family being really nice and offered to let me and Sharon to stay in her place during placement. She has 4 sons, 2 of them already moved out. That why she has an extra room for us. At first, we were afraid that our stays will bring them i convenience. She said she has no daughter, so she is very happy when her 2 sons' girlfriend and fiance come to visit them. Therefore, she is more than happy when both of us are staying there. She asked us what do we like to drink so that she can get some for us after we finish our evening shift which ends at 10:45pm, added another bed in the room so that there are 2 single beds, put 2 nicely rolled-hotel-styled-towels on the rack and 2 boxes of chocolates by the sides, and a big teddy on the top rack which it was not there when we first visit, so that it looks more like a girl's room =) Before we slept, we went to say goodnight to her. We used body language since she was on the phone, did not aspect that she actually ignore her phone conversation for a while and said SO many times of "night night" and "sleep tight" hehe... so cute. When we walked to the room, I overheard she said this on the phone:"I found 2 girls......" LOL!!! She is so nice, we are really greatful that we met her.

Oh no... I am eating just plain nutella again >.<
Before i forget, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI MERDEKA! I do not know why, the desire to celebrate Merdeka day is so strong this year. Sharon and I went for our Merdeka Eve dinner. A so called 3-course-meal in 3 different places. Appetizer: 1/2 dozen of fresh oysters at oyster shop. We wanted to eat something cold because yesterday's weather was really hot. Main course: A main seafood spaghetti at the strand


Dessert: 2 regular ice creams from baskin robin.
We wanted to buy fireworks afterthat, but we forgot...

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com