Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

There goes year 2005, everything seems just happened yesterday. Time do flies huh... In less than 1 month time, we'll be celebrating chinese new year. Less than 20 days, A-levels result will be out. There are so many things that I still haven't done. I still haven't meet up with my primary schoolmates yet. I still haven't bring my mp3 to fix, I haven't watch "perhaps love", I haven't buy any new year clothes, I haven't buy shoes, coin bag, specs...etc... Ahh~~~ so many things to be done and yet, there's so little time. This is also why I gave up on looking for a part time job which I actually planned to get one early of holidays. Oh well, nevermind, I can work anytime I want after I graduated. Anyway, Happy 2006 to everyone! Have a great year ahead!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com