Friday, January 27, 2006

2 days till CNY...

Finally, I can feel that CNY is coming. Went 'hor weng kei' at SS2 for lunch with mom n Jing, their 'wan tan mee' really roxX! yummy! Later, went into a frozen seafood shop which is just right beside the restaurant. What I used to think is that the price in a 'shop' will definately more expensive than those in the market 'stall'. My mom said the price is pretty reasonable, but surprisingly my mom said the price is pretty reasonable. So while my mom was choosing fish, me n Jing tried to be funny when we saw this frozen food, 'fat tiu cheong'(in cantonese), the first dish for most of the wedding dinners. We were thinking what would it called in english

me: God jump wall? eh no... God jumping over the wall.
Jing: No... fat is Buddha.
me: oh ya, so it's Buddha jumping over the wall.

Then we realised there's a row of english words under the chinese words, but it was covered by layer of ice(or whatever you call it). After I scratched of the ice, haha! Guess what we saw? it was "Buddha over wall"! ==''' They really direct translated it...

There were lots of people in SS2. Everyone's doing their last minute spring shopping. Especially those 'yuk gon' shops. The queue were so long, a shopkeeper of a fruit stall infront of savemart told us that the queue were this long since yesterday until 10pm at night! Look at these pictures I took.


0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com