Wednesday, June 29, 2005

do you know time has wings?

Now Listening - 翅膀 JJ林俊杰

Was looking at my college calendar just now and I realised that there's only ~2 months left to my A2 Trial exam, ~3 months to A2. Gosh... I thought I just finish my AS not long ago? And today is just the 2nd day of the semester. Time passes by so fast without us noticing, I still can remember what happened on the 1st day of college. Everything seems just happened yesterday.

Just had my bio test today. Yes, test on the 2nd day of college. At least we were told about it 1 week ago and there're only 2 chapters. So much better than those who are taking physics(poor yew meng) because they were told about the test yesterday, 8 chapters and they are going have it tomorrow. Next will be maths tests, we'll be having it on the next 2 mondays. Sigh~~~ I'm not complaining for having tests. It's for our own good since exam is just around the corner. I need more time, more time to catch up my maths, more time to study, more time to play, to sleep. tik tok tik tok tik tok......

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com