Wednesday, June 22, 2005

bored~~~

Now Listening - 猜不透 张韶涵

Holidays are boring~~~ uhh... I'm so bored at home. I've practically got nothing to do except for going online. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing online. "back", "refresh", the same few websites for a few hour.

And I'm bored of the colour of my blog too, gotta do something to it.

JJ's showcase is on the 5th of July, it's at Menara PGRM, KL. so far... why so far? why not in sunway? yerrr... I hope I can make it. Anyone of you have anyway to get the entry tickets? I want! Oh, just heard it from the radio, another showcase will be on the 3rd, at Klang Parade = ='" again, why so far... Ok, back to the tickets. This time the tickets can't be exchange with the original CD. They can only be win thru' some radio contests(darn! it's so difficult to call in!) and buying Celcom Xpax(bah! I'm already using 019!) So anyone can get the tickets? I want! I want!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com