Tuesday, January 25, 2005

new sandals! new hair cut!

Went to Sg. Wang with my aunty n cousin. Thank you, yaku! for purposely bringing me there for my hair cut, thank you so muchie! Waited from 1:30 to about 3:00 for the hair stylist to cut my hair. No choice, because the hair stylist is very good, he's a pro. stylist, many ppl appointed him to cut their hair including me... hehe... my haircut cost RM70. I don't think it's expensive, not very cheap though, just normal prize la. Including shampoo, cut, n dry. Somemore it's from a pro. stylist, ok la. Supposed to be RM65 only, but then it's near new year so additional RM5 were charged.

Finally, finish my hair cut at 4:30 n I'm happy with it. In fact it's very nice, love it! Then we walked around n I bought a pair of sandals from nose. yay! finally found one which I like n suits me!

Hmm... I'm tired now... +_+

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com