Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Whoa... it's been nearly 2 months since my last entry.

Nope, not new comp. I'm using Jing's laptop now. No more new comp, dad refuse to buy us new comp because most of the times when he's back from work, he'll see either me or Teng using the comp. And he'll start scolding us, saying that we have miss used the comp. But it's just so ngam that when we're using the comp, he's back and when we're not using it, he's not at home. Anyway, it's not that i can't survive without the comp, just that i won't be blogging anymore since the college's comp blocked blogger. Hmm... unless i use xanga again... but i don't like. or maybe blogdrive (they didn't block the chat box in blogdrive) but i don't know whether it's good anot. what do you think?

Well, college re-opens on the 10th of Jan, that means i only got another week of holidays. I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing for having holidays. When college is on, I always look forward to the next holidays to come eventough it's only one day. But when holidayS are here, i started to think that how nice if there's college tomorrow, i'm weird huh? Everyone loves holidays, because they can go out with their friends, shopping, yum cha...etc. But i can't! I can't go out with my friends, I can't go anywhere! unless my sis is coming with me. If i can go out, it's only for friends birthday, not night time and i must be back for dinner. For your information, my family usually have our dinner around 6pm. So i'll be doing nothing during holidays except sleeping , eating, internet and errr... did i mention sleeping? huhhhh..... That's why sometimes i rather go for college that staying at home. At least i'll still be seeing my friends in college.

Anyway, I hope that there's a new starting for me for this year. Happy New Year my dear friends!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com