Sunday, January 16, 2005

da di da la...

Yea... I'm back. Otherwise s-o-m-e-b-o-d-y will complain that I didn't keep my promise. Haha... Not free to blog la, college's comp cannot access blogger, then jing's laptop, she needs it for her own work. Although I still get to use it sometimes, but I need REALLY long time to type a post. I dunno why... I guess it's because of my poor english.

Anyway, guess what now? I've got a new hp comp with 15" LCD flat screen! Wahaha! and a new web cam too! Hehe... it means that I'll blog more often, but not very often, but will be more often than last few months, or maybe I should say last year? hehe... Gotta study more now, AS exam coming soon in a few months time... scaryyy~~~ Luckily I've dropped Physics from this semester onwards. Yup, dropped Physics, because I really can't cope with it and I want to spend more time on my Chem n Bio. I so so so don't like Phy experiment, every experiment is just about oscillation, oscillation and oscillation. man... it's so boring!

Hmm... whatelse, will blog LATER la, k? Because I want to zzzZzzZzzz~~~~~~ G'nite!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com