Thursday, July 01, 2004

First day @ college.

Hoo.... tired tired... just came back from college. The day was err, so so only lar. Quite boring though, listening to all those briefings. I'm in the same class as Yew Meng and Rubini. Cool eh? =P Then, went for lunch with Yew Meng, Yuk Jing, Wei Sun, Xian Ai, Michelle and Wei Hao in the college's cafeteria. *eew* the foods are sucks! Oh yea, when I was on my way to the cafeteria, I nearly sprained my right foot on the staircase. *ouchie* So, after lunch, we went back to MPH(Multi Purpose Hall) for somemore briefings. After everything was done, saw Jian Tung and Wai Kitt. Chatted with them for a while when waiting for my mum come to fetch me back.

Hai~~~ need to take a nap now, later still need to go KLIA to pick my sis up and to send Chee Weng off... ciao...

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com