Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow---Finally, college going to start tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. New life, new school, new friends, new environment, new teachers, oh no, should be new lecturers, and new bAg, too. =P Everything just so new to me. Can't for tomorrow to arrive. On the other hand, I'm still kinda worry about my studies. I'm afraid that I can't cope with it. I didn't touch my books at all for more than 6 months! How am I going to catch up? Even simple fractions sum I would have to think of how to so it. Don't talk about add math, physics, chemistry and biology. I've probably returned everything to my teachers. Somemore now they sre teaching in English, all the terms..... ohhh... and my English is so cacat. sigh~~~~~~ *shaking head* can someone please help me...

Tomorrow---Jing, my beloved sister is coming back from Adelaide for her semester break. Yay! Miss her so muchie! Hmmm... means we're going to Ipoh soon! To visit my gong gong, popo and my counsins. Oh yeah! and to pass photos to Chooi Yan and Wei Wei. They must be thinking that I've forgotten about their photos. Miss them too, didn't get to see them since NS over.

Tomorrow---It's time for Chee Weng leaving Malaysia to Trinity College, Melbourne. *Awww* Trinity College! My dream! O nevermind, Trinity College = TC = Taylor's College! Right? LoL!!!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com