Sunday, June 20, 2004

say YES2NS!!!

Went for Taylor's open day yesterday. LOL!!! Guess what? I got scholarship from Taylor's! Got RM1,000 off for my tuition fee! Nope, I didn't get 7A's, 8A's, 9A's or more, I'm not that smart. I got it because I went for Nasional Service! Cool eh? People who got 7A1's & 8A's only get RM500 off tuition fee while those who got 8A1's, 9A's & above get RM1,000 off tuition fee. And me, went for a 2 & a half months "summer camp", got RM300 allowance from it. Then come back, got RM1,000 off tuition fee! Which one more worth it? LOL!Thanks NS! Thank you for saving RM1,000 for my papa! NS rawks!

Oh yah! Happy Father's Day to my beloved Papa! I Love U!(though I know he won't be reading this)

So now, I've enrolled myself in Taylor's. Taking Cambridge 'A' Levels, decided to take 4 subjects(Math, Bio, Chem & Phy) as what Ms Tang advised(a lady in Taylor's) because nowadays, getting a place in a good university is very competitive. Anyway, if I can't(of course I hope that I can) cope with it, I still can drop 1 subject after the 1st semester.

Wheeeee! I'm so so so happy! =P

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com