Wednesday, March 01, 2006

classes started

It was my mistake saying that Flinders Uni has only 6 carparks. It actually has 20! But some of them can only hold about 50 cars. According to a pamphlet I got, it says that the uni(carparks) can hold >4,500 cars! So big huh...

I know I have to do clinical placement if I'm doing a nursing degree but I didn't know I have to do it even I'm in 1st year, 1st semester. Anyway, it will only starts from week 10 to week 12, which is around May/June. It has 2 shifts, 7:30am-3:00pm and 2:00pm-10:30pm. I still don't know which shift I'll get. Hopefully is the night shift because I don't want to wake up early in the morning, during winter some more. I don't want to fail because of my blurness in the morning.

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com