Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my cny


So as usual, went to visit relatives on the first day, second day, third day...
The first picture was taken in my house on the first day when most of my dad's brothers and sisters came to 'bai nin'.The other one was in the car, on the way to my granma's house and the rest were taken at Dong Zhen temple in Jenjarom, near Banting. Look like in some other countries huh? lol! I wish...


They are my cute lil' cousins. Taken when I was back in Ipoh.


Look at what I did during CNY. My masterpiece! muahahahah!!!
1&2---> my aunt's fingers and toes.
3,4&5---> my cousin and his fingers. Yea, HIS... He actually request for different pattern for each fingers. =="
6---> And lastly, mine.

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com