Tuesday, February 14, 2006

apart

How far can an aeroplane travel in 15 minutes? It is 5:30pm now. I think Li Shawn just passed by Melaka by this time, maybe further down or maybe not yet. So sad that I couldn't send her off today. As we grow older, we are getting further apart. When we were in secondary school, we sat next to each other. During NS, I was posted to Pahang and she was posted to Terengganu. When it is time for college, both of us took the same course but she did in Sunway University College while I did in Taylors College. She stays in SS3, I stay in SS1 which are next to each other. Now that she is going to NZ and I'm going to OZ. Still next to each other but the distance is way longer now. NZ and OZ... N and O also next to each other huh? I'm gonna miss you, Shawn. Take good care of yourself k? *Hugs*

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com