Wednesday, February 16, 2005

assignment...

I'm doing a LAN(moral studies) assignment now. The topic is "should euthanasia be legalised?" I'm doing a survey about it. so please tell me whether you are supporting it or not and why. please give me your comments by clicking the "ang pau for me?" below this post because i don't want my tag-board flooded by these comments. thanks! By the way, my group decided to do euthanasia should not be legalised because we think there's more points although we actually think that it should be legalised.

oh yah, for your information, my moral studies lecturer is the same as my m'sian studies lecturer. oh gosh... there's so many other lecturers, why must they give us the same OLD one??? sigh~~~ 6 more weeks to go. #_# Those who read my previous posts will know how he's like... i'm lazy to repeat everything...

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com