Friday, February 25, 2005

am i?

Today, one of my new classmates told me,
Melissa: Eh, suet yee, why you everyday also so happy wan ar?
Me: Err.. izzit?
Melissa: Yes! everytime also smiling and laughing...

Everytime it seems, she just haven't seen the other side of me. I can be really quite too, not talking a single person for the whole day. Yes, I can. Even when my families talking to me or asking me something, I'll just reply them with a short and simple answer, nothing more. And I was very hot tempered during high school. I used to get angry really fast and will get irritated by tiny tiny tiny matter. Actually I think I'm still but not to my friends anymore because I've learned something a few years back. I was so pissed, it is all because of 'I care!' thats why I was angry. but I found that I can't rely everything on my friends. Not everyone will actually treasure friendship. And recently, I thought I have really nice friends, I was wrong. It's so difficult to find a true friendship. I shall not say more.

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com