Monday, August 02, 2004

my OLD friends

Was supposed to go visit my grandma in KL with my mom n teng on Saturday. But then since my ex-classmates are going to celebrate Thomas's birthday on that day(which is actually tomorrow), so end up only my mom n teng went. See Thomas? For You! Must appreciate it! So we went to Teapot Cafe in SS2. I'm so glad to meet back my "old" friends there. Love you guys! About ten of them were there, the birthday boy, Thomas, Chai Kun, Elane, Yek Lian, Swee Keng, Li Shawn, Yuk Jing, Ken Gene, Wai Hoong n Wai Mun. After eating some food there, we decided to cut the cake in Burger King. Because there's too many people in Teapot Cafe I think. So we sang birthday song, cut the cake and took photos in BK. Lazy to describe what happened. Photos taken are in my yahoo! photos(my piccies).


0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com