Friday, August 06, 2004

LAN

I hate LAN... I hate Malaysian Studies! The subject is already boring enough, and somemore with a lecturer which is very long-winded. An old man that always address us by "young man" and "young lady". Attending his class is really suffering. I've never had a lesson which so boring in my life before. I've no intention to listen what is he talking about at all, what I do is stare at the board, my book and the floor blankly. And nod my head once in a while when he looks at me, acting like agreeing what he was talking about. There was once, some of my classmates were rushing to finish up the bio report that need to be hand up on the next period. So they did during his class, all busy writing. Then halfway talking, he said, "I'm sorry ar, I'm talking a bit the fast, maybe you can't jot down what I'm talking." LoL! He actually thought that we were doing notes form his lesson! Goodness, perasannya...... And you know what? He is bias to guys, when guys did some mistakes when they doing presentation, he will say, "young man, you are not prepared. Please be more serious.....blablabla." But when is girls who did mistakes, "nevermind, good try!" What kind of lecturer is this? *roll eyes* Why do we need to take up Malaysian Studies? We have been studying History since stan. 4 until form 5. 8 years of history, isn't it enough?

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com