Friday, December 21, 2007

I am bbaacckkk!

yea! I am home! Finally, I am back to Malaysia!
Just a week before I came back, Yeong Ru came over to visit me.
I am lazy, so I will let the pictures to do the talking. =)

We all got sunburnt after cockling at Goolwa beach.
But it was fun!

Happy Belated Birthday to Margrette!

We went to Hahndorf the next day. That plate of "A Taste of German" was meant for two person. There were three of us but we still could not finish it. Just imagine how huge the portion is. Then we went to pick strawberries, under the hot sun @_@. We picked alot, although Yeong Ru and I were leaving Adelaide the next day. Just cannot resist to pick more and more and more amd more and more. And we did not finish it in the end >.<

Had our "high tea" at Adelaide Convention Centre when we came back to CBD.
and not forgetting our "must" photo in the toilet. =P

To all my friends back in Adelaide, I miss you all so much! Please take care and keep in touch! My Aussie number is on roaming, so you still can sms me thru that number.

1 milked:

Anonymous said...

ahh..u went to pick strawberry's also!
haih...i wan strawberry!!
that day i pick one all not nice one..not the season..
too bad..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com