Sunday, October 29, 2006

updates

Yea, just handed up my last assignment on Friday. Now, left with one more exam and it is holiday~~~ woot woot~~~ FYI, my paper is on the 13th of Nov. However, I will not be back until end of Dec, due to some reasons.

And here's some pictures when I was back in Malaysia for CK & Ying's wedding.
my house has change to greenish yellow =='''

couldn't recognize when i reached.


and this time, i remembered to take pictures with my dears =)
dear #1

dear #2

n dear #3
but... i forgot to say bye bye to them =(

and cam-whoring with my hp
me, teng & chee hin

yun hui, me & chee fong

me & teng

yun hui & i on wedding day

after sunday's dinner

Now, more higher quality pictures taken with a digital camera =)















For more pictures, go to my yahoo photo.

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com