Sunday, May 01, 2005

yesterday

Now listening - All Out of Love Air Supply

Thank you everyone! Thanks for your sms-es, calls, cards, e-cards, testimonials... Thank you!
19. This is my last "teen", the following years will be "ty". Darn! So fast!

Yesterday my mom brought me and Teng to Nando's for lunch because she had to attend a wedding dinner with dad. Thank you ma! Then dinner, went TGIF with my sisters and Ying's bf. Waited for about an hour for the food to come due some errors. So we got a plate of free "buffalo wings", just normal chicken wings actually, super sour. The meal was nice and err... tiring, our(me, Teng and Ying) jaws were so tired for chewing the ribeye. but the BBQ beef was nice. Then I had a mixed cocktail- Ultimate margarita *slurp* Suppose to share it with Teng, but she cannot take that vodka taste. So end up I finish the whole glass *slurp *slurp =p Hehe... cocktails are great!

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com