Saturday, April 09, 2005

holidays

Today is the second day of my 2 weeks holidays, or I should say study break. AS Trial just ended on Thursday. Papers on Thursday were terrible. First paper was Chem 1, it was a total disaster! Like what Sandy said, you can't do it even you have studied. I was practicing my shooting skill for ~more than half of the questions. Just imagine how difficult that paper was. So, I was demoralised since the first paper of the day. One down, three more to go. Next paper was Chem 2, started 10 mins after the first paper. This paper was easier as compared to paper 1 but sadly, I still couldn't do. X_X I couldn't think properly. I was confused with what I have studied, mixed up what reagents, conditions should be used for what reactions. I even forgot the names for reactions. And again, I don't have enough time to finish the paper. Oh, stupid me!

2 hours later after lunch break, is Maths paper6-statistics. This paper wasn't that difficult. Blame myself for not doing enough of exercises before exam, blame my maths teacher for not doing ANY revision with us. "I've already done it with you last semester, I'm going to continue with your A2 syllabus." Hello? that was last semester before our semester exam. We have been doing A2 syllabus since the beginning of this semester. After so many months not touching on AS syllabus, she should at least take one lesson to do some revision with us before we go for our Trial exam. Other classes even have a few days of revision. I don't like this teacher. No, is WE don't like this teacher!

Finally, the last paper of the day- Moral Education. Although it was not under AS Trial, it is the real exam(means no more LAN classes after this, merdeka!) , non of us have studied for it the day before. We don't have time to spare for it. Who cares about LAN subjects.

My classmates are addict to gunbound. Almost half of the class have gunbound account, including me =P but I'm not addicted to it YET. I hope I won't. There was a one and a half hour break before LAN paper starts, some of my friends even went cc for gunbound. I didn't go, I'm a good girl... haha! I don't have money la, I'm broke, yes, still... No more going out with friends, although I seldom go out. I couldn't afford it. I need to save up money for my prom which going to held in June with the Jan04 intake(I'm July04 intake). $_$

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com