Monday, September 06, 2004

Biological Science or Longman?

Okay here, I need you people's help. Please help me to decide which book should I buy. It will be something like my text book because I have to make my own notes from that book. There's 2 books.

1. Biological Science

  • About RM200++ for Book 1(RM100++) and Book 2(Rm100++).
  • Expensive, therefore it's difficult to sell off after I finish A-Level.
  • Recommended by the college (Included in the booklist).
  • Not meant for A-Level. So some of the info. you want are in Book 1 and maybe another part is in Book 2.
  • Has more info. than what an A-Level students needs.(detailed)

2. A-Level Biology from Longman

  • About RM100++ for Vol. 1(RM50++) and Vol. 2(RM50++).
  • Cheaper, therefore it's easier to sell off as 2nd hand book.
  • Not stated in the book list.
  • Specifically fro A-Level, everything is arrange following th syllabus.
  • Everything that an A-Level student needs is there.(something like f5 Fokus from pelangi, what we need are there)

So? Biological Science book? of the Longman book?

0 milked:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com